Established in 2009, CITISEEK is a renowned company in its segment. From a capital of 250 INR, we have grown to become a 1.75 billion INR company with a market capitalization of approximately .470 billion INR.
In our journey of almost a decade, we have catalyzed some of the major changes that have led to us becoming a global leader for IT, ITES, Electronics, Healthcare and Infraventures industries.
Read more about the defining moments in the history of CITISEEK.
- Opens a Regional Office at Hyderabad, Telangana to serve its clients in AP & T Region.
- Mrs.Juhie Summaiya Ansari joins as a Director to become a deputy MD for the Entire CITISEEK Group of Companies.
- Reaches a total revenue to 120 Million INR
- Successfully Serves its first project with the Government Dept. at GOK
- CITISEEK is assessed at CMM Level 4
- Registers CitiSeek Healthcare Services Private Limited and CitiSeek Infraventures Private Limited with an aim to penetrate the healthcare and Civil Construction Markets.
- Acquires ISO 9001/TickIT certification
- Touches revenue of 40 Million INR
- Opens first Corporate Office in Bangalore, India.
- Converts its Gulbarga Office to its Regional Office for Karnataka.
- Relocates corporate headquarters to Gulbarga, Karnataka in a house.
- CITISEEK is established by Moiz Razi Ansari and Mir Wasif Ali in a car garage at Bijapur, India, with an initial capital of 250 INR.
- Signs up its first client, UAS Dharwad, in Karnataka